There are about 50 different group of Plastics with hundreds of varieties and fortunately, for this planet nearly ALL are recyclables! We at ALFA realize how CRITICAL the recycling of PLASTIC is; as it is considered one of the most Eco – adversary substances (due to its slow degradation nature) if not handled and isolated in a proper manner.
As it is well known that the export of reprocessed plastic waste is strictly prohibited by MOIC in Bahrain, we arrange the flow of our recycled material among a network of some well-established and reputed local dealers and vendors. We cater almost all known recyclable plastic grades included but not limited to (As per marked and coded by SPI*):
- HDPE: (High Density Polyethylene) mostly used in Bottles, Grocery bags, Picnic tables, playground materials, Detergents and miscellaneous containers
- LDPE: (Low Density Polyethylene) used in Food containers & Lids, Plastic Wrappings, Trays, Tubing, multiple drinks ring holder and computer component
- PET: (Polyethylene Terephthalate) mostly used in Carpets, Food and Liquid Packaging (Water and soft drinks bottles), oven ready food trays and textiles
- PP: (Polypropylene) Heat resistant plastic and it is mostly used in Auto accessories, microwavable meal trays, Shipping pallets and Storage bins
- PS: (Polystyrene) Versatile plastic that can take more than one form which makes it highly used in the manufacturing of Cameras, Plastic cutlery, Protective packaging for electronic goods & toys, some vending cups and Thermometers
- PVC: (Polyvinyl Chloride) has unique electric and chemical characteristics which makes it perfect for the manufacturing of Cables, Electrical boxes, Pipes and Floor tiles